Sunday, May 1, 2011

-Psychology rambling-

One of my favorite area of study and interest.
I don't read mind, I study behavior. - edited from Psychology dept, Sun-U.
_________________________________________________________________






Had this rambling thought of what I wanna update about me in my own blog. But well, again, I kinda filtered the thought, as usual.
Went to psychology dept the other day when I was suppose to study for my mock test, I wanted to help out some psychology student in their experiment. And what do ya know.... I manage to manipulate the test data lol! I nvr imagined that I can really change my own blood pressure from a normal one up to 154(heartbeat still in normal range thou) and surprise the ppl around XD
Note: Psychology dept here got syok de leng nui! Guess I just have to shift my thought from leng nui looking at me to the horror of examination hall to alter the psychology test result.(n yes it works)
Simple than I thought.I got my own temper, ya know.
I am mad.
I am sad.
Hopelessly disappointed. So what.
I know.
and I am saying this NOW.
I plan to face this alone, but it doesn't mean that I will hide this feeling from others like a coward.
Whether I triumph against my own shadow, it's up to me. That concludes my dilemma of the year, maybe. (at least for now)

Facing the disappointment of myself meanwhile, I do hope that everyone can go YOUTUBE some nice motivation song n read more nice stuff to cheer urself up n have a nice day. =)






________________________________________________________________


I ain't no pushover... I don't usually force ppl to accept my kind of philosophy or my way of thinking, but this time around DO THIS, make ur life better!



- Embrace your dream!
- Strength without determination means nothing. And determination without strength is equally useless!
- It's when things seems worst, that you must not quit!
- You cannot live your life to please others!
- Respect the will of others and believe in your own!
- Things that have power aren't always superior in battle.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success!
- Don't judge people by their past, they are not there anymore, accept who they are NOW.
- The past is a good place to visit but definitely not a good place to stay.
- Do not reflect fear in your sword. If you want to protect someone, you don't say "I'm afraid of letting them die" "I'm afraid of getting hurt" "I'm afraid of cutting them." You goes with "I'll cut them!" "I'll won't let them cut me!" "I won't let them die!"
- We are peaceful doesn't mean that we are weak.

No comments: