Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Diary - 2

A closer touch to the worlds I've been.Picture paints a thousand words.
(Yea this is more or less a short ver of diary-1)
___________________________________________________

6/5
3am - As I walk back to my room, I realised how pretty the sky is. =)
9am - You know what ppl say, play hard, study hard, sleep hard.. there must be at least ONE that you cannot balance. (Just in case you don't know, sleep hard affects health, play hard affects emotion, how to balance? XD I dono)
7pm - Success is not how high a person can climb!! its how high he can bounce when he hit bottom!!! - Exactly my kind of optimism, I call this 'life'. :)
SunwayPyramid - Oh oh oh! Oh ya I saw KungFuPanda here! Haha.... note that I don't know this family, I simply snap a photo of fatty panda n ciao~


7/5
10am - Ignorant is no bliss. When you hate your world, u gonna start changing it now.
8pm - Victory comes when you believe it most, and believe it the longest. =)
TasikChini - I saw this cute squirrel trying to bite his food by hanging upside down. So cute~ :3 Something that u don't see everyday..



8/5
9am - When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
万佛殿 - Sometimes other than the beach(TelukChempedak-TC) here, this is my fav spot to halt the time n breath in the view of tranquility.



9/9
3am - WHATEVER YOU DO, IS IT OKAY FOR YOU ONLY TO BE HAPPY? When there is a winner, the rest are all losers. Is it really okay just for you only to be happy? I always question myself this n whatever I do, often based on my conscious answer of this question. This is just me, fullstop.

3 comments:

Pey Sien, Low said...

so you're trying to reinforce the concepts... lol

windchaser / 文 said...

whoa~got diary to c..nice~^^

-..Jo Ye3n..- said...

woah!!!! wan fo tian izit????nice blog post =D