Sunday, May 29, 2011

-Ripples on your world-

Life is fun in many different way. We tends to follow what ppl do most, n sometimes forgot what matters more to us.
I've seen ppl with great passion in sport or academics, but they end up getting wanted to win more than they wanted to enjoy the process... the value of their passion that they behold slowly but surely, change.

Sometimes we just forget that the meaning of learning is to know what is right and wrong.
Its about our life, not the part whr we try to get to the top of the world by earning money earlier or faster. Because a true man's wealth lies in his heart, not his pocket.

So peeps... why not try different thing every time u got the chance.. I have nothing much to share but here I got something fun to look around~
Life... it's a challenge. Know your goal! :D




I have a terrible shaky hand, one that does not allow me to excel in miniature blocks/cards building(or such game as it is). However... hehe... I still do crazy things once a while~ I <3 it!
Uno card stacking. Try this! ;D Especially the bottom part :P




Some ppl thinks that game is unnecessary in life. It's always better to acquire some skill than to just plainly do something that doesn't give tangible benefits. (But A LOT of things comes unexpected, trust me, it does.) For me? Don't EVER let go of any possibilities. Having 1% at many times is as good as having 50%. For a noob like me... I do try out new things. (ok now this is one that a Orang Kasar like me can hardly do :x)
Origami~! Hehe... I learnt how to make the pentagon box n the Clover Leaf separately... I hope its not as bad as I tink it is? (Yea I know my skill sux :X still, credit for trying? :D)




Exploring new place!! Aaaa.... u'll loves this man. Oh I don't even know that there are ppl who actually not aware that this place exist! Talk about life. U can't be insensitive! Ignorance no bliss. Gossip more! :P (didn't ask u to blackmail ppl thou xP)
Ampang Point(also known for many other names), Selangor. With KLTower+PetronasTwinTower superb night view =)




Lets move the topic to academic area... You certainly doesn't think that I'll snap a photo of my textbook/random story book n put it here... no?
Hehe... I attended this particular talk about The Path to bla bla Future. The interesting part is that the speech was presented by Jim Bolger, ex-Prime Minister of New Zealand!
Conclusion: talk about being picky in getting academic knowledge... I wanted to be impress/inspire not by his name/rank, but the way he talk. However.... ... ... frankly I learnt nothing much from this. I love my friend more. They inspire/impress me all the time :3
Jim Bolger(New Zealand Prime Minister 90-97) @ Malaysia
(didn't take his photo later his bodyguard come n shoo me away O.O)




Do thing's differently, trust yourself, give chance to others, give space to possibilities. You'll see life in a whole new(and different... fun too!) way~
This is Mario's point-of-view in his life! xD

__________________________________________________________________
Lifes tough?

Its difficult, but not impossible. - Prince Dastan(Prince of Persia)

__________________________________________________________________
For someone who read this far, try this song.. XD Its about "It's okay to be Baka(yes, baka as in - stupid)" =D

Credits:
-UnoCardStacking(me, n my naughty bro who used to be as rebellious as me XD)
-Origami(TKerXin, ChuiMei :P)
-AmpangPoint(Awesome KL view hehe, thx Lilian & co~)
-NewZealand exPM talk(YewLing, haha lets attend more random n nice talk! :P)
-Mario(Samlim, if u r reading this den the photo is from ur blog xD)

No comments: