Saturday, May 8, 2010

Facebook page

Sharing some of the facebook page title that is worth sharing~ =)
Its bits and pieces of small things in our life that is sounds kinda true when they put it in words... study, love, n other stuff..

P.S: I didn't join/like these pages anyway... just thought it might be a good idea to share~ :)


_______________________________________________________________
-facebook pages-
"A pretty face catches your eye but a pretty personality catches your heart."

"When I was a kid, I used to pop the little plastic bags in the supermarket."

"I like people who actually make an effort to keep a conversation alive."

"Not knowing what to text back, but not wanting the conversation to end."

"I Can Do It Perfectly, Until, I Try Showing Someone.Then I Can't Do It."

"I don't believe in 30 minute power naps. When I nap, I'm out for hours"

"talking to that one person and then suddenly everything is better (:"

"Yes my status is about you, I was just hoping you got the hint."

"THE FIRST TIME I MET U I DIDNT THINK I WOULD FALL IN LUV WITH YOU,BUT I DID"

"I'm not gonna cry, i'm not gonna cry! "are you okay?" Damn it..*tears*"

"Better to know and be disappointed, than to never know and always wonder."

"IN CLASS.Can't seem to stay AWAKE...CLASS DISMISSED. Sudden BURST OF ENERGY."

"No matter how close exams are..we still have time for faceboook!"

"I hate ppl who says they did not study yet they are studying crazily behind"

'When You Make No Sense At All , But Your Best Friend Completely Understands"

"During an exam, I add up all the possible marks I might get, to feel better"

"I need to get off of facebook and put my face IN A BOOK."

"Friday,last period,2 minutes to go till the bell rings...Best feeling ever"

"Ok im gonna study now...(3 hours later) ok.. im gonna study NOW.."

"WHEN STUDYING, I USUALLY COUNT THE PAGES LEFT..."

2 comments:

Pey Sien, Low said...

"I'm not gonna cry, i'm not gonna cry! "are you okay?" Damn it..*tears*"

'When You Make No Sense At All , But Your Best Friend Completely Understands"

"During an exam, I add up all the possible marks I might get, to feel better"

haahaahaah

Anonymous said...

I tot u shud have 'like'd more than those 3? XD

-Song Leong