Saturday, November 30, 2013

Re:connection

Blog revival with random stories: part 2

Dear readers keep urself entertained by scrolling towards those part that you wanted to read.

Here are some guides if anyone fancy for a little reading.
Prologue(1st part) - Roughly on what happened before year end.
Prologue(2nd part) - The year ends with life changing experiences
Monthly updates - Time vs me In outliving each other!
Kids and Peoples - Appreciation for friends and ppl I've met

Gotta continue from where I left off.. xD
___________
July Gladiolz

What comes from July onwards are a series of random project, side quest, and busy schedules.

Shinkaizen, who was also in the midst of his job-changing transition period was nice enough to guide me to Semenyih(Selangor) for a hiking trip to Broga hill~~ It was a journey away from city area and after some stamina-killing hiking we managed to conquer ALL three hills(peaks) of Broga! >=D
..its a good physical achievement after months of office sitting work xD

The Japanese festival of Bon Odori is what comes next~ Honestly the food sold isn't as good as what they provide previous year, but what made up for it was the totally awesome fireworks!! Its round its big its right above our very own eyes with colourful display of light! xD Ofcoz what makes it better was the time spent with precious friends Shinkaizen SinYi MayYong ZhengYaw Frost Xeno etc etc.


The streaks of activities doesn't end with single satisfaction. I took a trip to Kuching, Sarawak to visit my homy and finallyyyyy for the very first time stepping my feet on East Malaysia!!! Totally doing what I wanted to do before I turned 20 or like 25 years old? D:

Another one day trip ensures right after I came back from Kuching... whrs next? Johor Legoland!! Thx to Captain I had a chance to learn and spend time there~ Ofcoz like usual for what I have shared on my social network site I usually won't disclose much on my blog, unnecessary to remind myself of the same thing twice right?

July ends with a totally ordinary day of my life during my birthday.. one of my junior Sammie happens to be around and treat me a nice scoop of BR icecream without knowing its my bday? xD Haha that was cute of her-- oh ya n MuiYing made a surprise appearance to entertain me too haha.. even after months later she bought me a very yummy pandan cake for like erm... belated celebration? Thx alot!! TwT (Ini gamdong de emoticon kay!)

__________________________
Outside of the bokx(books/box)

What comes next is quicker than lightning. An international audit firm Pwc gave me a call and so I went for it. Days after that I went Puchong to find Frost for small Raya gathering and hang out session with friends before the most hectic part of the game comes in.

I took on freelance job to help YihWen with some accounting work, but at the time as Animangaki(an anime convention that I was involved in) was drawing near my team-mate are stressed out and experience semi nervous-breakdown kind of thing? The kids politic issue in the team is what I ignored most so I usually don't claim credit for what I do while picking the best seat to see how they busy complaining to each other rather than pushing themselves to work harder... but ironically I think god also enjoys watching how I play my cards... I got my hands full with OBU graduation coming at the very same time. So I have to prepare for my graduation(payment robe rental email confirmation meansof transportation document preparation etc) while finishing up my freelance work AND my Animangaki task....wait. Pwc last interview falls on the same time so I kinda went for it without preparing much and to my surprise they decided to recruit me! o_o


Audit is totally not something I am prepared for so after due discussion they allowed me to join in the December batch... anyway it wasnt too bad for the 50 hours madrush multitasking experience... what I do hope is that I wun get to feel that EVER again! >< Geezzz.... and I m getting myself into audit life with high probability of this happening OTL

 As August ends with the last page of my hectic schedules.... I felt like I could do something more, but at the same time I really wanted to take a proper break too. So I took some time for a very last minute planning of a trip to... England, UK!

Not going to update too much about my trip here so if I have time I will write a bit about it ;)

_________________
The Reluctant Battle

My 10 days journey of solo trip in UK blown the minds of many who knows me... My first time travelling outside this very country Msia was a year ago where I went Singapore with my coursemates. This--the very next time I go overseas became a trip to leave asia and alllll the way to UK!


The journey was like one's life: there are always ups and downs, like the sea waves of TC and Whitby! xD I was welcomed not only by the autumn of England, but also at the very same time the message of new house owner going to increase my rental payment with the assumption of thinking that I was trying to avoid him by not calling him =.= ..whatadouchebag  This ended when I came back on October with numerous trips to go KL(from my hometown Ktn) in search of alternatives. I end up renting other room to temporary solve my problem.. sigh =S

Some minor projects here and there with one of it being making personal postcards to send to my dearest friends. I don't think it went well but well... I dono wat else I can do :P I don't have much to spend in UK to bring back souvenirs anyway xD


Here comes November... long story short. I spent one of my weekend going to Shah Alam for Karnival My3L to help out Cap'n Allen. It became such an unique experience being able to meet new friends rather than just acquaintances of face memorising. On the next week I had another trip there (again ==) for a sponsored exams which I decided to take to equip myself with extra... license? Its more like for the purpose of more knowledge and exposure with the expenses of having to reactivate my rusty brain to some overnight studying blahbuhwahh8nvohourelvi-9mv3t40p ANYway I was at the very same time on a rush schedule to learn cooking and swimming while handling my hydrophobia and viola! ..no I havent really know how to survive in the sea but wat I am trying to say is that... here. I. am. now~~

..lets welcome what comes next and hopefully I can survive better in whatever waiting ahead.

______________________
Friends and Nakama-tachi

Let's start off with mentioning alot... and I mean alot, of kiddos. Juniors from my ACG world (Anime,Games,Comics/Manga) which I occasionally joins in. We had lots of anime convention whr we met each other: AnimaxCarnival on March, KuantanCoswalk on April, C2Age on July, Animangaki on August, CPFCompetition on September, and there is always more coming...
Must say... its good having to know all these amazing friend and the surprises is always when I met really cool friend in this field who eventually became my close friends ;)


Oh ya... I also met back my little kai mui(sister) that I lost contact for like 2 years... guess how much we changed? = ) ..darn she is so tall now!! xD That really surprises everyone around ahahahaha!!

Coursemates are never important ppl in my life...not until I treat them as friends! I never like the idea of treating ur friend as coursemantes. The priority is wrong, fullstop. I spent time rebuilding lost connection with my UPM friends after I stopped my work... u should know how much I treasure friendship (look at the blog post title! xD) trying to meet friends who are going to graduate. And what I didn't mention above also was that I eventually made it to their convo at end of October... Really happy to be part of them seeing them marking their last footprint in this university.

ACCA coursemates and highschool-mates are people I don't lost contact with... u know it if u r one of them = )


Sometimes I really wonder having complicated life helps. I wishes if I can just sit down and chill out enjoying every single moment but.... meh I dont think I will be able to stand the guilty pleasure.
But for other ppl of my life... no matter how we were connected, university, anime, games, schools, photography, work, event, exhibition, travelling, sports, etc etc etc I am going to have another 12 months of sort-of like disappearing into audit life BUT DO Know that I am writing this to emphasize that... whatever happens in life. I always appreciate the bonds of our friendship/relationship!!


..I thought I would have time to write a post about wat went thru during my 100 days working in Sunway Tower. It consists of precious moments and experience there, so despite of not having sufficient time to motivate myself to slam my fingers more on the keyboard to bullshit about how much I treasure them who wun really get to read this :P (I wonder how is everyone doing now :) )

Allow me to end this with a fav quote I learnt from my mentor~
"Friends are made throughout your life but true friends will always be in touch wherever you are." - Catherine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Junior, u came to Kuching and u dint find me? what do you mean by visit your homy in kuching?