Saturday, April 9, 2011

-Glimmering illumination-

Light shines through the tall trees of life~ The sky offers nothing but wonder blue..
Kuantan, its a truly amazing place. xD

Had a highly productive day. Mount climbing(Pelindung), Track jogging(Gelora), Cendol~(AirPutih), Movieeee~(SourceCode), Beach(tc), rock climbing(boulders@tc2), star gazing, and here and there and this n that....

The rock climbing part was nice. You get to make ur way to the top of big boulders whrby the sea waves crush on the rock with firm steadiness. :X
Let the sea carries ur sorrow, let the wind blows ur worries away~

Chatted with my friend today too. I told her that I dream not of being a light that shines bright on everyone and smile.
I just wanna be the glimmering star that illuminates the sky~ :)

When you are lost, when you can only see darkness... You see me..... Stars don't shine your way home, it guides you... to whr ur heart belongs -- and we call that Home.




Life is like a board game. You do your best, god do the rest.
-SpeeDemon

2 comments:

capricorna said...

where is my home?..=)

Anonymous said...

It definitely was indeed great to spend some time relaxing, chill and hang out back then. The sea breeze was just so indescribably amazing. The ice cream, the strong wind, the waves, the bridge, the rocks, and not forgetting the little crabbie. :) I was longing that time would prolong. That's the place I felt like a home, somewhere I felt so familiar.

- ME :D