Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes... I just do my best in everything n leave no anxiety to stall my path of success.

Sometimes... I am just merely trying to survive. Whatever that doesn't kill u makes you stronger.

Sometimes... I am just trying to be stronger. There is no point NOT being strong, u can't do anything.

Sometimes... I am afraid of death, of darkness, of loneliness, of being afraid of myself, for being a coward.

Sometimes... I am weak. I learnt, to be strong.

Sometimes... Learning is just fun. But people can never differentiate it from studying, memorizing, scoring, jolting, or reading. Learning is just about understanding, nothing else.

Sometimes... everyone takes things too seriously, which I don't. Because the more you learn, the more you found out that there is more to learn. There is no end... no point struggling over perfection.

Sometimes... imperfection IS perfection. Yet people choose to believe perfectionism than simplistic life.

Sometimes... I relive my childhood... at least by smiling more :)

Sometimes... I try to bring out my neverending positive energy to motivates people, actually all I wanted is just people to cheer me up back when I am about to fall.

Sometimes... I just keep to my carefree style while being honest, but apparently being honest means u have to be strict. People don't buy sincerity anymore, they bought society norm by paying with their life principle.

Sometimes... I keep on believing myself n to be myself, I do things only... because I wanted to. AND/OR because... it is just right to do so, nothing else. (I dun buy the concept of being a gentlemen, I just DO IT because it is RIGHT)

Sometimes... I just simply love my life now, because I am still breathing... eating helps. :D There is no point wanted to return to the past, because the future-me will want to return to my time now, life isn't going worst, for me we just have to relive the best of our life, with new friends. :)

Sometimes... I just tend to stay lazy, slack off. When people can already do it better than me in that sense, I'll just let them be. It isn't that I m not competitive or what, it's just that many things in life worth chasing will end up losing their value faster than you can ever think.

Sometimes... people around me just don't realize this, everything in this world has NO VALUE. It is US human who gave value to Everything. Religion, Wealth, Tradition, Friendship, Family, Love, Education. You should just give value to things you wanna hold dear, thats all, no more, no less.

Sometimes... I dream big, yet at times I remain calm and perfectly realistic(not materialistic), it happens to me that both contradicts in my life.

Sometimes... I just want happiness like people do, but I can't help to think that whether we should stay a fool like all others who pursue short term things with apparently no value, or should I just be myself..... a fool who every successful man begins with?(And apparently only out of 1000 fools only 2 becomes successful, like, president?)

Sometimes... I just need people to care about me, just like others do. (Not trying to get those meaningless attention that would just fade away thou)

Sometimes... I got a lot of thought in my mind which makes things very clear for me. But mediocrity of my knowledge makes me unable to display such thought in words before it disappear. So... it end up that..
Sometimes.... I just wanna update my blog but I end up crapping a lot. :X

Night peeps. :)

1 comment:

Pey Sien, Low said...

Sometimes I am emo, and I need some motivation.