Monday, January 3, 2011

For Fools

I spent my past 20 years trained by those so-called clever person to be rational, remain calm, and be discipline in following such order at all times.
Words from these ppl claiming that they are from 'the intelligent part of the society' may comes very very reliable, if not plausible. Although I started to take all these nonsense as some sort advice rather than a command, I realise that it takes me 20 years to learn something else.

Something far more important.

Sometimes, it is not about being clever.
Nor about being famous, NOR to make YOU famous.

In my life, its often the 'stupid' people who made my day~
Its them who showed me the meaning of life...



...
It's about being who you are.
And make the best out of yourself.
Trust yourself.
Go for what you want.
Stop and be satisfy at correct point of time.
Control your pace.

...
Look back.
The world is far more beautiful than you'll ever know =)

Thx. Fools. xD




P.S: They call you fools, I think of you as a friend. =)
What am I doing right now? Doing the best out of me by contributing to the society? Or contribution to myself!? Self-enhancement!?
Nah... I m just chillin'
listening to some music now :) Have a nice day everyone.

No comments: