Thursday, July 29, 2010

JULY 2010 XD


-Another random title, sorry bout that X)

-Had one amazingly semangat Wed today... I didn't sleep at class at all
for my 9 hours class!! :D
Thx to the lecturers random excitement talks n all those mad tutorial rushing session XD

-Taking 36 credit hour this sem still doesn't make any sense... (I still get those typical reaction like: What the... u r gonna fail. U know what u r doing?) (OR omg u r just SO SMART... really!) (Just for ur info, I am not. I know that :D)

-ACCA examination is still VERY SCARY, as in VERY SCARY. If I get to pass everything like this then I will be graduating like 1.5 year earlier than my friends but having a cert equiv to Master rather than my friends degree cert :X (Well no offence here, I dun think it will make too much of different, cert is JUST another PAPER. Chill...) My main point-->Study is tough.

-Gonna have a not so good prebooked Sat. 1/4 Spent on sleeping, 2/4 spent on extra class(tutorial class, next week got exam summore...), and the rest... no idea. (I m gotta wish my self happy born for 20 years xD)

-My friend's(Chi Ling) blog got this 'like' and 'agree' function on her blog!! Wow... Aku mau do that jugak... facebook style :D

-Miss out many things bcoz of academy stuff... still appreciate friendships =)

-Had some talk to very close buddies... Guess this few days is like Song Leong day... I AM important!! (Dun 'shoo' or 'piu' me, tenkiu :P)

-Had some rough time coping with stress n surviving under pressure.
-Still agree with the fact that, love is like friendship, u dun explain it, just let it come natural... but either way... the ONLY formula that ever works(4 both love n friendship) = appreciative + maturity.

-Luck plays a very important role in everyday's life.. So if today is not ur day, rest. Mathematically speaking tmr u will have equal chance of getting a random luck (which will probably be better XP)

-Love is a thing that develops over time... u must treat it like how u treat ur REAL FAMILY. The ideal kind of... U'll get what I mean once u get married n live happily ever after XD (Except for the fact that u'll worrying bout ur tax paying prob not ur love prob anymore)

-Sunway ACCA lecturers rocks!! They r just so unique! X) (But their management level says otherwise. But well, what can u expect from a cheapest uni course?)

-Treat Victory and Loses the same. <-- Quoted from IF, Rudyard Kipling.(A nice poem it is!) I treat love and hatred the same... I won't hate one person, but I will hate one part of him or them that really brings misery to others life, thats just me :) Bear with it!

-And yes, I m always trying to 'act' friendly and I m SERIOUSLY not a very good speaker... so, if u r so perfect... ... ... lemme know, I wanna learn from u X) (Yeah rite XD) And I always think that GUYS and GIRLS can be good friend. It just seems that there r many inferior minded living being(who always though they went through a lot of stuff in life n mature enough to think that they know everything in this society) who is opposing this statement, directly, indirectly.

-Done. Have a good day ahead. :) Oyasumi nasai =)

-Updated this post on Sat.. XD Feels like I need more sleep man.

-Its rainy day today... n yup, I aint celebrating my birthday, thats all Xp

-Thx lots for all the wishes though, how I hope this doesn't only h
appen once in a year... XP

-Can I have a postponed celebration? How I wonder... :X

-Birthday wish? Happy everyday =)

2 comments:

Pey Sien, Low said...

Happy belated birthday? i guess =x

mystery_phantom said...

Haha... no present no talk! :P

- Song Leong