Sunday, June 20, 2010

JUNE 2010 XD

Simple title... crappy post.

Had my first ever ACCA examination, TOUGH.
Understood why ACCA can make someone obtain a degree so fast(about 1.5 years), because one subject is equivalent to about 3 subject of typical degree course. ><
Many thing to worry for my next sem. 20 credit hour or 30?? Thinking hard what to do now...
Staying at hostel is only an option available for another 4 more months or so..Don't even know
how am I gonna survive for next sem... probs, more n more... = =

Holiday for now.. Planned to:
- watch movie
- learn piano
- slack off
- think deep
- sport
- many more(but I forgot lar.. :/ My head is stuffed with many things..)
STRESSSSSS


Found out that life is more precious than what everyone thinks.... A friend to my friend... he n his family got into accident.. and then... ... it's on the newspaper...
Struggle crazily for study, still? Or enjoy life more??

Either way... I m myself, I m not someone who would do something just for the enjoyment of myself(unless its learning something new? :D), gotta always improve oneself~

Hope everyone appreciate everything around them, always. =)


(This is how hatred looks like.. how ironic~ how common it is..)

2 comments:

Pey Sien, Low said...

gahh.. i knew bout the acccident too... that's a tragic..

i think studies comes before playing? enjoying life is tempting but it's more gratifying if i'm able to hit my target..

but 30 credit hours.. =S i won't pick that.. contradicting.. hahaa

anyway just spamming =D

mystery_phantom said...

Thx Pey Sien!! :)
Feels better for ppl to spam here since its lonely(or rather bored) to let all these post rots by itself XD