Saturday, October 31, 2009

Perspective of life, of many..

It would be really rare for me to write so little thingy in my blog to update it... but for now, guess whats happening? Its raining outside, I am stuck at the foyer of my Uni BUT I am very cool with it =)

The hostel's internet line has once again proved its 'amazing-ness' by malfunctioning again ytd... =.= I am using my uni's very cool wireless line here to online and to update my blog since I am stucked here w/o my umbrella and ofcoz, with no better things to do :P

Yes, I know that I am suppose to study, in fact I wanted to... kinda. :X
Well well, these days, the complains of humanoids never stops... kids complaint bout school and teachers, coursemate complaint bout study and exams, friends complaint bout life and love, and some other people are just as usual, complaint bout family and friends... Dono why... I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE AGREE-ing to them... C'mon, we r grown up already, whats the use of bragging n complaining if it doesnt help to solve any prob?
I wun say things like 'get a life' or 'screw you'... but instead, why don't we just gambateh together and fill our ordeal-ful path of life with laugh n joy? :D

One things that I must say, to all my friends... Who taught me the very valuable lessons of how to laugh n enjoy life... My gf(girl+friend ya, yes You r included, guys stay away), close fren, bff fren(watever), coursemate, classmate, of current one or of previous one... thx~! =)
Eustress helps... so, I suggest we learn how to improve our EQ and always remember to hang out with friends Especially old friends not just for chit-chatting or Karaoke-ing... but to talk bout life, heart to heart, scold them... and Force them to move on to their life.
Gambateh to ALL! :D


All these shall pass... Everything will come to an end, and whatever we do, it will be history.
But in other thought, whatever we do now, is it what we expected a few years back?
A very fun thing to do is that, keep cool and calm urself down, try to meditate(or whatever dat suits u) and think of urself few years back... while u r still in school... okay... heres the part:
-You are now in school, talking to friends.
-You tell ur frens what u gonna do wen u grow up/enter uni
-remember what u said n don't forget!
-slap urself in the face n wake up, come back to this world of reality.
-Okay, ur expection vs. reality. If u aren't doing wat u suppose to, do it now!
Hope this kind of motivation things works for all :)
Anyway, I m still stuck here and doesnt seems to be able to reach anywhr from here... (plus its still raining and I haven't take my dinner)so, I am not gonna study yet n cont with my blogging XD

As for now... maybe its better to let the pic do the talking part :P


A nice and simple view from my hostel condo, here u can see Sunway Lagoon and if u happend to see KL's tower and Petronas Twin Tower at the far middle there... You are Good~


Well, on the road to get my scholarship that day... I must say, they done a pretty good job in this 'road sign' guide...


Yup this is my class, not too much of classmate for now... But good thing that we know each other... U can see ppl eating, chatting, mp3/music-ing, thinking, studying, discussing... and ofcoz, taking photo-ing...(refer to me who took this pic.. XD)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually sometimes when a person keeps complaining about his life, he is just trying to express his feeling. If after he complains about everthing, he keeps going with his life, thats mean The negative emotion has been released.
They told you about their unsatisfaction because they put trust on you and treat you as friends.
Buddy, try to be patient with them^@^

Bt i know you will.

Life goes on.....