Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hobby Special: Drawing #1

Just to keep it in a record and to remind myself that, even thought its baddd.... (Well it looks a bit better when you look at it yourself, not with com. XD)
Its always not too bad to have a lil' hobby, to draw something you like, instead of just sleeping.. :D


Ichimaru Gin - Bleach
not bad, I think... :D



Rikku - Kingdom Hearts
Favorite character in the game, enjoyed drawing him.. :)



Train Heartnet - Black Cat
Doesnt look that nice, but I AM proud with the logo "Black Cat". I think its nice~ XD



Magnamon - Digimon
The only one I added some colour into it, I actually wanna draw my favorite Wargreymon but I end up drawing him. :/



Ash & Espion, Gary & Scissor - Pokemon Special
Well, liked both character n pokemon, but the two guy on the left side somehow looks like a bear... :p
Proud of the drawing of pokemon anyway, since I liked them.

No comments: