Tuesday, October 7, 2008

-Approaching Storm-





Well, din plan to write much today...
I thought of merepek here last week since I got one week holiday but apparently..... I din.. coz I was busy-ing playing games and stuff.. cham.... T.T

Well, I am darn stressed now, but I tink I m not getting enuf stress, yet. I mean, "insufficient" stress for me to push myself to walk faster, to run to the victory road of STPM... Or perhaps I shud just say, I am not getting any motivation that I am deeply in need for now.

Holiday passed, din even touch my book during the free time in Raya holiday, nevertheless, I am in a terrible horrible disasterible condition now(well, not so bad actually XD).
Everyone has been studying, and every single soul in my klas oso stated that they did not study and they r stressed up just bcoz they think that any1 else(other ppl) have aledi studied/did their revision.
The truth is, while they r complaining n bragging, they keep pushing themself to fell in love with the buk, even if it takes their time, freedom, n live(oh gosh..)... ><
BUT! I am the only one who really really din study yet AND YET, I m still here crapping in my blog n do ntg... ...

I tink I m the only one hu havent study n havent even thought bout it...
sob sob... T.T

No comments: