Sunday, December 2, 2007

-Friends 朋友-

What is a friend? and who is your friend?
Human are complex animal who possess various feeling, looking from different perspective, there are many kinds of friends... Good friend, normal friend, classmate, very-good friend, "unusual" type friend, best friend(or rather best best friend), boy friend, girl friend... ...

I myself don't have much friend, or do I? There are times we are alone, there are times when we fight, quarrel, or even to hate our friend so badly that we want them dead!
Then, who is your very true friend? Does the so-called genuine friendship(true friendship) exist in this very dimension of ours?
I have no idea about this... But... I hope that everyone who have friends here to remember stg... No matter how bad they once are, no matter how many times they quarrel with you or to make you angry... pls also try to remember... how they become our friends, how they helped us, how they make us happy/not lonely, or good there are...

And no matter what kind of friend my friend is... There is one thing that I am certain... We do enjoy what we're doing when we are together... even if its just to chit-chat around, talking bout jokes, knowing ppl's secret, or even to do some crazy things together... Even if we/you felt silly later or in the future, I am sure that we/you were all enjoying when we do things together...

Thank you! For those who still remember me, who still leave at least a little tiny place in his/her memory for me to stand in...

朋友,是什么? 你,又有怎么样的朋友? 朋友的定义有很多,种类也很多, 这是因人而异的事情。。。
可是,在你脑海中,不管你有过什么样的朋友,不管你的朋友曾经如何伤害过你,或者你是如何地讨厌你的朋友, 请在他们还仍然活在你记忆里的时候,也记得他们的好。。。
记得他们曾经如何帮过你,或陪你走过人生一小段的路程。。。

我相信,即使记忆消失了,即使朋友不再是朋友。
当初所建立的友情,和朋友在一起做的事情,无论是多么无聊,或多么疯狂,都是真诚的。。。

谢谢你!谢谢那些还记得我的人,也谢谢那些曾经是我朋友的人。。。









No comments: